Monday, May 23, 2011

folding bike sub cult

The Unsubcultured folding bike tour of Makati

Parked my car at my friend's building then biked around the business district. It's safe to bike around these parts on Sundays because there are no YUPPIES.



Just me, my bike and Ayala Avenue

Ominous start to the "festivities."

Are you going to rain on my bike parade?



Reposo or Nicanor Garcia street art.

All walls should be like this... I think

JRA... this is where I used to work before.

This is where I used to eat after drinking before

The world famous Burgos Street...

the street where foreigners get laid for a price...




and fall in love, perhaps [to a "subservient" asian woman]

The pleasure palace

Ok back to the shitty business district [I kind of like the red light district better]


If you're rich and pretentious, you eat here

And if you're a social climber, you get married here

Mckinley road... my favorite street in Makati


Got to the fort and went back to Makati to end my ride in my friend's crib getting tipsy on rum and sprite.

No comments:

Post a Comment