Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
BEATING THOSE A-HOLES IS LIKE WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP, RIGHT?
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
just by googling, i am slowly, really slowly but surely getting subcultured by reading about folding bikes...
Now, this sub cult even has a magazine. In here you can find totally totally useful articles like HOW TO HIDE YOUR IPAD BY KEEPING IT INSIDE AN OLD BOOK! Strange but true.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Dahon Eco 3
- The daily grind – getting to and from work
- Escaping the daily grind – afternoon coffee runs
- Getting to yoga class after work
The Eco 3 may have an entry level price but doesn’t skimp when it comes to Dahon’s legendary folding convenience. It features a sturdy aluminum frame, Shimano drive train, and durable, if anonymous, components. Like most Dahon bikes, folding is best in class: it takes only 15 seconds to fold the Eco 3. Perfect when the train is about to arrive.
- Folds in fifteen seconds so you can take it with you anywhere
- Strong and light 7005 aluminum frame
- Adjusts to fit a wide range of riders
- Biologic II frame geometry is stable and comfortable
Saw a folding bike sub cult on Facebook. They call themselves Tiklop Society of the Philippines. They go on group rides and they even have a t-shirt. Incidentally, Tiklop means Fold in English.
My car is a Honda. My Bike is a Dahon. Go figure.
Here's my bike's home website...
1. Butter your belt
2. Hold your mayo
3. Pull your jet out of its tailspin
4. Drizzle some aioli
5. Help yourself to yourself
6. Blow your cock nose
7. Roll your quarters
8. Make whitefish salad
9. Hit the diving board
10. Add a side of tartar sauce
11. Take the old bastard sword out of its scabbard
12. “Time for Zeus to make some white lightning”
13. Go for the submission hold
14. Spread your seed
15. Visit the stallion ranch and make some glue
16. Mark your territory
17. Dress the salad
18. Cradle your stick
19. Water your pants
20. Make some soft-serve
21. Cast your rod
22. Shoot your web
23. Feed the beast
24. Hanj it over
25. Call in a fire and grab the extinguisher
26. Paint the fence
27. Make some mead
28. Make toad babies
29. Make man-aise
30. Stir the cauldron
31. Fly your broomstick
32. Release White Fang into the wild
33. Brandish your PR-24 and interrogate the prisoner
34. Bend some steel
35. Milk the bull
36. Throw out some zingers
37. Ice the cupcake
38. Make a visit to Dr. Claw
39. Inflate the zeppelin
40. “This little piggy went to the creamery”
41. Watch mind porn
42. Summon the genie
43. Fly your kite
44. Show everyone who the real alpha dog is
45. Bruise the cucumber
46. Bat the tetherball ’round the pole
47. Raise your mast
48. Tune your instrument
49. Play guitar with your whammy bar (Remember whammy bars? No one ever uses those anymore.)
50. Plump your frank
51. Goliath vs. the Gang of Five
52. Raise the monolith
53. Charm the cobra
54. Direct traffic
55. Spread some cheer
56. Nuke the Kleenex
57. Scotchgard the sheets
58. Bury the hatchet
59. Join General William TeCUMseh Sperman at Bull Run and march with him to the Semen
60. Drain the bacon fat
61. Fill the Oreo
62. Spray your cheese
63. Freeze your rope
64. Light your saber
65. Bust your joystick (I once had an old Atari joystick. It had a rubber cover you pulled off, revealing a thin, white plastic stick underneath. I then chewed on this stick. You can’t tell me this wasn’t latent homosexual behavior.)
66. Visit Willy Wanka’s white chocolate factory
67. Jam the radar
Friday, March 25, 2011
BUT NO ONE COMPARES TO MY CRAZY ASS RELIGIOUS SISTER. SHE'S SO RIGHT WING CATHOLIC, SHE WOULD PROBABLY FUCK... AND KILL FOR THE POPE. SHE BELIEVES THAT THE ANTI-CHRIST IS COMING SOON, AIDED BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE FREEMASONS. AND YES, SHE BELIEVES ROCK MUSIC IS THE DEVIL'S OWN.
WHICH LEADS ME TO THIS FUNNY STORY...
THIS MORNING, SHE HITCHES A RIDE WITH ME... AND FROM OUT OF THE DEEP DEEP BLUE, SAYS THIS...
SIS: "DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HAARP"
ME: WHAAAT? WHAT'S THAT?
THEN SHE PROCEEDS TO READING ME NOTES AND TEXTS MESSAGES ABOUT THIS "HAARP" DEVICE... A MACHINE MADE BY THE USA THAT CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES AND ALL THAT SHIT AND IT CAUSED THE JAPAN QUAKE.
I WAS SMILING ALLTHROUGHOUT HER SPEECH. BUT DEEP INSIDE, I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. BOY WHAT A STORY HUH?
THEN AS SHE LEFT MY CAR, SHE TOLD ME TO JUST GOOGLE THE THING. WHICH I DID THE MOMENT I GOT TO THE OFFICE. I GOOGLED HAARP. I YOUTUBED HAARP.
AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND OUT...
THERE ARE A LOT OF CRAZY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
At the poolside of my resort. Camera used was a cheap underwater cam bought in one of the Bali surfshops.
We visited and saw a lot of temples... but nothing beats this place of worship.
Nope, this figure isn't in a temple or a museum. This was in our resort.
Our view everyday for almost a week, Bintang in hand.
This was the book I brought for the trip. Didn't read it on the beach due to my short attention span. This was strictly bathroom material.