Wednesday, January 26, 2011

non-carb diet sub cult

OPERATION CAULIFLOWER POWER RICE IS A SMASHING SUCCESS!!!



How can an Asian, specifically a Pinoy get rid of rice from his diet? But in my non-stop battle of the bulge, I decided to go non-carb. My friend suggested something that never really crossed my mind... CAULIFLOWER RICE. So I googled and found out it was easy to do. Here's how...

[1] So off to the department store I went. Looked for a grater or shredder or whatever. All those electric stuff cost sooo much but good thing I saw a manual one which was on sale.

[2] Went to the grocery to score some Cauliflower for my stash.

[3] Grate and grind the cauli until it gets to be really small, like rice.

[4] Put in a microwavable object

[5] Micro it for 5 minutes

[6] EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

It's like rice, only its Cauliflower. Who would have known. Now I can even eat a bit of EXTRA RICE wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment