Thursday, September 9, 2010

pinoy alternative / indie music sub cult

I may be musically unsubcultured... but I know some band people!

I drink with the drummer of JACK VS THE CRAB and the lead singer of GUARANA...

The lead singer of SIDHI is my meng...

I know one member of TECHY ROMANTICS and MOONSTAR 88...


I know two guys from ENCOUNTERS WITH A YETI...

JETT PANGAN of the DAWN used to voice one my radio commercials in the 90s.

I met the lead singer of TAKEN BY CARS once...


Nakikita ko sa yosi area dito sa office namin ang isang miembro ng PUPIL...

Naka-tambay ko sa isang party si FRANCIS "BREW" REYES ng THE DAWN...

I once hung out with some members of THE DORQUES...


I once bodyboarded with KARL ROY...

Na-shoot ko na for an AVP si KAT ng SINOSIKAT...

Officemate ko dati ang singer ng MIKE'S APARTMENT...

A member of DRIP is my friend's friend... so is AIA DE LEON of IMAGO...


Nakikita ko sa Araneta Coliseum [kapag may Ateneo game] ang ilan miembro ng PAROKYA NI EDGAR...

I know the wife of the head honcho of TERNO RECORDINGS...

FRANCISM composed a song written by yours truly [nasa advertising pako nun]

Naging groupie pa ng INDIO-I ang mga kaibigan ko...

Ka-pangalan ko yung lead singer URBANDUB... pati na rin si GAB ng PAROKYA NI EDGAR...


O HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment