Friday, June 17, 2011

advanced happy erpat's day to my dear departed unsubcultdad



Do I miss Jesus or Susing [nickname]? To tell you the truth I don't even remember the guy. He died in a plane crash when I was 2 years old so I only know of him through stories of my mom, brothers and uncles. I remember he was a tough, no-nonsense guy, a very good driver and a very practical man. My exact opposite... so was I adopted?

He used to work as a field salesman for San Miguel Corporation... so that explains my brand loyalty to any SMBeer and to Coca Cola. If he didn't die, my family could have been rich by now but life/destiny/fate had other plans.

Anyway, sometimes I play around with this idea in my mind: he actually survived the plane crash, had amnesia, and is now living a simple life with a new family somewhere in Nueva Ecija, where the crash happened. I guess I've been watching too many movies.

So Happy Fafa's day to you, wherever you are. Without your sperm which hooked up with my conservative, naive, gullible ermeng's egg, this blog wouldn't exist.






No comments:

Post a Comment