Thursday, June 16, 2011

random facebook private messages that will make you shout out in bold, capital letters... WTF!

RANDOM FRIEND OF A FRIEND:
"Yo bro. I was curious, did you talk to a girl about me and [NAME OF RANDOM GERMAN DUDE] at [PLACE OF WORK] the other night? If you did, that's cool, I don't mind. I was just curious. I won't tell that girl, I am not sure if i will talk to her again anyways."

MY ANSWER:
Sorry bro but i dont get this message. Never talked about you or [NAME OF RANDOM GERMAN DUDE] the past 300 days. I was at the mall monday night and out biking at UP last night. [THIS WAS MY POLITICALLY CORRECT ANSWER. WHAT I REALLY WANTED TO SAY WAS THIS.. WTF WERE YOU THINKING... I MEAN WHY WILL I WASTE MY TIME TALKING ABOUT YOU AND THAT RANDOM GERMAN GUY]

RANDOM FRIEND OF A FRIEND:
ok No worries. Someone told some chick who I was kinda into some things about me. I was just racking my mind on who it might be. It was a shot in the dark because I heard you work at ABS. Thanks though. :-)

AND THAT ENDS THE RANDOM BUT WEIRD CONVERSATION. I THOUGHT I WAS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL.

p.s. i hate using the word "bro." wtf was i thinking using it like that? i suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment