Wednesday, September 7, 2011

pinoy showbands sub cult

My motha's side clan is like any other clan. We have bums [my brothers]... we have a senator [my first cousin]... we have employees [me, my sister, my other cousins]... I have cousins in the medical field... and cousins who have their own businesses. 

But no one beats my coolest cousin ever. He's one of the oldest. And when he was young, he was the guy who always hung out with the hood toughies.

He had marital trouble many years ago and had since sorted it out. He has cool kids too.

Anyway, his entire family is in the medical field. Dad's a doc. Mom's a nurse. Sister is also a doc. And what's my insan's bizniz?

HE SINGS IN A SHOWBAND CALLED 88.8 RETRO BAND. How kool is that, huh?

 3rd guy on the left, that's him. 









No comments:

Post a Comment