Tuesday, March 6, 2012

jejemon/jolog/unsubcultured moment in the clubbing sub cult


[1] 
Went to this so called exclusive club at the Fort called Privet. Yeah, of course I was invited. I wouldn't go there if my life depended on it. 

So the receptionist stamped my wrist. And then I asked "WHY NO MARK?

HAHA as it turns out, the mark was invisible to the naked eye and can only be seen via the bouncers UV light flashlight.

How the hell should I know, I don't go clubbing haha. 

[2]
My friends think the DJ has ADHD. He never finishes the damn songs!

[3]
MY FRIEND SANDY'S FACEBOOK STATUS:

So a bunch of us old farts/cheap bastards were at Prive last Friday, completely rejoicing our age and collectively hating the DJ/MC (or whatever the frick they're called these days) for always talking at the best part of the song. STFU please. Do not mess with my music. In my day, they only did that on AM radio.

 

2 comments: