Friday, April 13, 2012

ultimate frisbee + the breakfast club + john hughes movie lovers sub cult

I have retired from playing Ultimate. But lately, I've been playing again. It's because I really need the exercise and of course, I missed all my teammates and friends. So even if I don't have any intentions of joining any league or tournament, I still copped the BC uniform. Why? Because IT'S AWESOME.


P.S. They say the guy on the pic is Judd Nelson from the 80s movie "The Breakfast Club." Ok I believe you hehehe [actually, he looks more like Mike Damone, a character from another 80s movie FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH].

1 comment:

  1. Hoy si Judd Nelson yan! Trinace at ginawang vector ng art director ko :D Although sabi ni Cricket nung una niyang nakita yung design: "Mams, si Rob Locke ba yan?" - Mamu :D

    ReplyDelete