Monday, June 4, 2012

book geeks sub cult

My first ever Amazon order finally reached me, well indirectly. They can't deliver straight to the Philippines so I had it sent to my cousin's house in the Bay Area. Another cousin who was vacationing in the states picked it up. Got it yesterday from his house. Never felt so giddy. Why?

Add caption
Because this is my favorite book. And I lost it a few years ago. I was thinking it might suddenly pop up in some used book store somewhere in the Metro but of course it never happened. 



This book is my "Catcher in the Rye." Never really liked that JD Salinger book anyway. This one, IMHO is funnier and more witty. It's about the life of a high school boy who was growing up Catholic in the USA. We can totally relate because almost all of us grew up Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment