Tuesday, March 9, 2010

social networking sub cult

The "sometimes-I-surprise-myself" list of my favorite Fbook status messages
  • My feet are in dencios... my hand is on a beer... my head is in space... my heart is on the beach...

  • O.M.G im a G.O.M.

  • papasok pa lang pero gusto na umuwi

  • Dances w/ wolves + the last samurai + the matrix + pocahontas + robocop + lord of the rings = avatar

  • you're so vain, you probably think this twit is about you

  • my diet is Cafe By the Ruined

  • You know its trapik when you can log on to facebook on your cel while driving and make a really long status message like this shit

  • thinks he's drunk, unless his alcohol content says otherwise

  • Now I know why I'm not married. Enough people are nagging me everyday.

  • succumbed to beer pressure

  • Kakulay ng shirt ko yung toilet duck liquid sa cr. hassels

  • Too many packing volunteers is a good thing.

  • Naalala mo yung pa-cool na tshirt na binili mo samidnight madness? O yung masikip na shorts na nakuha mo sa kris kringle last year? O yung baduy na long sleeves na pasalubong sayo ng DOM na tito mo? O yung lonta na ineregalo sayo ng dati mong gf o bf? Wag na hintayin mabulok sa cabinet mo ang mga yan! Those clothes ...can warm a flood survivor's day. Donate to ABS-CBN SAGIP KAPAMILYA Sct Bayoran beside Alex III, QC

  • anignat 24 okan

  • Drunk, moderately

  • To paraphrase Katy Perry: "i saw a girl kiss a girl... And i liked it...

  • Definition of a hangover: when the alcohol molecules are having too much fun partying in your system and they don't want to leave

  • the only thing i like about harry potter is the first syllable on his family name.

  • Imaginary Heavenly conversation: Francism: welcome to the great hood in the sky my soul brotha... MJ: But you're not black... you're brown. Francism: Hey, you ain't black too... you're white

  • says give Michael Phelps a break. He may be a swimmer but maybe he really wants to fly.

  • "wala pa nung FHM, wala pa nung MAXIM. Wala pa nung UNO or MANUAL, mero nang TIKTIK"