Thursday, May 20, 2010

astrology sub cult

I am a Virgo. And when I googled what my character traits, these stuff below came out. Let's see if they're true.



Virgo Character Traits


The symbol for Virgo is the sheaf of corn. You are hard-working and carry out your duties efficiently and conscientiously. [TRUE... on certain days. On other days I'm just spaced and just want to do nothing.]

'I ANALYSE' is the motto for Virgo. You have an eye for detail and a discriminating mind. You like order in all things and are neat, clean and precise in your habits. [WRONG. Damn, I think my mom lied to me about being born on September 19. Check out my room and my workdesk. It's like Hurricane Katrina dropped by.]

You are modest and don't like to draw attention to yourself. Where others seek the limelight, you get quietly on with the job, doing it as well as you can. You get a lot of satisfaction from making yourself useful and enjoy being of service to others. [Modesty aside, this is so muthafuckin me!!!]

Outwardly you are cool [I bet a million people will say this is not true], although inside you may be seething with nerves [Damn true]. You have a sensitive digestion and you're careful about what you eat and drink. [NOT TRUE. I can eat anything... except ampalaya, dogs and papaitan.]

You can also be overcritical and have a tendency to worry too much. [Damn. Bullseye.]

You are the perfectionists of the zodiac. [BULL CRAP]

HOROSCOPE FAIL. I PROBABLY WASN'T BORN ON THE DATE STATED ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE. GEEZ, WHAT IF A STORK JUST COUGHED ME UP?

No comments:

Post a Comment