Monday, May 10, 2010

gaming sub cult


How I got my Xbox 360





Sometimes life isn't hard.
Sometimes you get expensive stuff for a price of a song...
or in my case, a small bag of [censored].

[1] A friend tells me that he bought a PS3... which means his Xbox will just be condo decor
[2] I propose to buy it, knowing full well he'll give me a discount or a reasonable price
[3] Got more than I bargained for. He told me, he just wants some happy stuff in exchange
[4] No problem. Haha. He and his friends get to fly sky high while I get my seldom used Xbox. Kewlness.

Here's the thing though. I only play one game. NBA 2k10, nothing else. Can't understand how to kill Zombies in Left for Dead. I'm really RPG illiterate that way. I don't even know how to kick off in Madden.

So I'm stuck with basketball. And I even play the easiest level.

So much for being a gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment