Friday, August 6, 2010

sick with gout sub cult

Part of the job of this blog is to experience new sub cults. So on Thursday, August 5, I was FORCED TO EXPERIENCE GOUT for the first time in my life. I couldn't walk cause my left foot was sore and all. So I telephoned a doc and my cousin so I could learn more about the... GOUT SUB CULT.

My cousin "welcomed me to the club." Some club. Damn, just "walking" to the john to piss was one of the hardest struggles I ever experienced.

He suggested I take two meds. One was CHIN LOK TUNG. But you can only get this in a certain drugstore in Chinatown. Wow talk about being in an Indiana Jones movie. But he swears by it. And I believe him.

But since there was no way in the world I'd get to Chi town [banyo pa nga lang hirap nako], he suggested another med called COLCHICINE. But it had a side effect. LBM. It flushes out the uric acid in your system.

The doc I called suggested CELEBREX.

Anyway, surfing the net for gout shit, I learned that it was a rich man's disease. Then it attacked the wrong person. But I was in on the age range.

One good thing about it though... I was able to do a movie marathon. Great.

So this is day 2. The Colchicine and the Celebrex seem to be working. Maybe I can feel normal on Saturday or Sunday.

Geez, unsubcultured, subcultured, whatever. My lifestyle has finally caught up with me.

BUT AT LEAST I CAN SAY, I OVERDOSED ON ACID... URIC ACID.

No comments:

Post a Comment