Monday, December 6, 2010

technogeek sub cult

I'm fast on my way to becoming a gadget geekazoid. Here's what i did during the weekend.

I wanted to listen to the awesome app called Aweditorium in my car but I didn't have 3g on my Ipad. So I heard from my officemate that there was a portable router you could buy somewhere. And all you had to do was stick a sim inside it.

So I researched on google all morning. I even called PC stores to inquire. Then I found it. A small, mouse-sized router you can plug in the lighter socket of your car. All you have to do is stick your Smart Bro [or Globe Tattoo] plug it, and you have wi-fi!

I drove to PC Chain, SM Cyberzone, bought the thing for PHP 1999 + 400 bucks for the charger and I was ready to roll and rock.

This is not the exact model but this is how it looks somewhat...



Yeah, it feels great to listen to web-based indie music on my car. Plus I'm probably one of the few people who have wi-fi in an automobile haha. So geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment