Wednesday, February 2, 2011

boy scouts sub cult

shit i memorized when i was a boy scout back in the day [in grade school, scouting was fun. in high school, you do it to avoid CAT or military training]...

The Scout Oath (English)

On my honor,
I will do my best,
to do my duty to God and my country,
the Republic of the Philippines,
and to obey the Scout Law,
to help other people at all times,
to keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake and morally straight.

Ang Panunumpa sa Scout (Tagalog)

Sa ngalan ng aking dangal,
ay gagawin ko ang aking buong makakaya;
Upang tumupad sa aking tungkulin,
sa Diyos at sa aking bayan,
ang Republika ng Pilipinas
at sumunod sa Batas ng Scout;
Tumulong sa ibang tao sa lahat ng pagkakataon
Pamalagiing malakas ang aking katawan,
gising ang isipan at marangal ang asal.

The Scout Law (English)

  • A Scout is trustworthy
  • A Scout is loyal
  • A Scout is helpful
  • A Scout is friendly
  • A Scout is courteous
  • A Scout is kind
  • A Scout is obedient
  • A Scout is cheerful
  • A Scout is thrifty
  • A Scout is brave
  • A Scout is clean
  • A Scout is reverent

No comments:

Post a Comment