Wednesday, July 6, 2011

religion sub cult

MY STATUS MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK TODAY: "my first religious post: dear almighty, please give "him" a job... pleeeaaaasssse?"
Of course I'm referring to my 50+ year old brother who still asks money from my mom. You see, he just quit his "dream job [whatever, gag me with a spoon with dat shit]" of being a gentleman farmer. He finished agri-business at UP Los Banos and he long dreamed of farming. Recently, he was able to achieve his dream... NOT. The muthafreaker couldn't hack it. Pathetic. So now he's back to where he belongs... TANDANG SORA bummerhood.

Now why am I affected? Shouldn't my attitude be "I don't give a shit?" I've thought about that and I guess the reason why I hate "big" bro is because I'm disappointed in him. You have a brain... you speak well... you have good social skills... you should do well in life right? BUZZER SOUND. WRONG!!! What we have here is an egotistical, feeling superior, can't accept authority pathetic creature. Hence, he can't hold on to a job that long. What's worse, he blames the family for having such a loser life.

He can talk about anything and everything the entire day... have opinions about them and all... but in the end... just talking won't do him any good.

So there, I've said my piece. Wrote how I felt on my blog and sent it out to the universe, so to speak. I only hope Mr. Almighty reads it.

But you know what they say... he only helps those to help themselves. Staring at microsoft excel all day long to check your "finances" sure doesn't help.






No comments:

Post a Comment