Wednesday, August 17, 2011

android + toy camera + lomo sub cult

Just bought this app for my Samsung phone called VIGNETTE and now I am photo-happy. Just like Iphone's Hipstamatic, it has many settings that can help you take quirky, trippy, raw, old school style pics. Made me forget about my broken Digital Harinezumi and the Lomo cams I bought which I don't use anymore because it's tedious to have the film developed all the time.

Anyway, here are some sample pics I took around the office. To hell with work, right?

Kicking it...


Pretending to work...



Unsubcultured in B &W...


Windows 1...


Windows 1.2...


Windows 1.3...


Carpet diem...



I see the red doors and I want to paint it black...




Nasty Basti, anak ng officemate ko...




Office life is a blur...


Windows 1.4...


Somewhere up there is thy office...


Can't wait to go biking and take more photos!






No comments:

Post a Comment