Wednesday, November 16, 2011

music sub cult

My favorite song as of the moment [very JUST JACK-ish, though]



The Waitress Song
by Seth Sentry


And there's a place I go for breakfast every afernoon the coffees rubbish and the bacons always hard to chew an the toast is always soggy but I hardly notice the food takes such a long time to get made even when I'm the only person in the cafe and the tables always wobby but I hardly notice

You probably thinking why would I even bother reading their rotter daily basis there's heaps of other places but I'll change to another place if their bacon is rubber and the taste of the cuppa makes peoples faces all spultter it's the waitress I love her

the way she cleans plates with a clutter makes my heart race race with a flutter I know it's crazy to love a lady that basically just a stranger with an apron down her front I don't need to ask her name and number cause this relationship is built on breakfast I'm waiting on her just to wait on me

and there's a place I go for breakfast every afternoon the coffees rubbish and the bacons always hard to chew and the toast is always soggy but I hardly notice and the food takes such a long time to getade even when I'm the only person in the cafe and the tables always wobbly but I hardly notice

she says hi to me bye to me that'll be 5.95 to me I don't really mind that's alright wih me I just smile and eat sometimes we mightn't speak for like a week she knows that in my quiet time I Ike to write a poem with my heaphones, newspaper, bacon, fried or poached eggs, slice of toast, a long black but the beans are always burnt and if the cup is dirty she just cleans it with her shirt I wonder if she's my ideal girl and what would happen if we date in the real world na, I don't want to risk what we have and have to tip cause of that besides this relationship is built on breakfast I'm waitng on her just to wait on me

and there's a place I go or beakfast every afernoon the coffees rubbish and the bacons always hard to chew and the toast is always soggy but I hardly notice and the food takes such a long time to get made even when I'm the only person in the cafe an my tables always wobbly but I hardly notice

and it don't matter that the bacon I eat is cold and it okay that their newspapers are weeks old no I don't mind, no it's fine cause she is all that I'm there for

and it don't matter that the bacon I eats cold and it's okay their newspapers are weeks old no I don't mind, no it's fine cause she's all that I'm there for

and there's a place I go for breakfast every afternoon the coffees rubbish and the bacons always hard to chew and the toast is always soggy but I hardly notice and the food takes such a 
long time to get made even when I'm the only person jn the cafe and the tables always wobbly but I hardly notice

No comments:

Post a Comment