Monday, April 26, 2010

futbol sub cult

I am not a follower of "the beautiful game" like the way I follow basketball.



I just know some teams. And some players. I watch games sometimes, just because my friends are watching and this thing is involved...



And this "watching football avidly" with beer usually happens only every 4 years when this thing sets in...



I am such a poser, the best football game I've ever watched was this game that featured Pele and what, Sylvester Stallone?




It's from this movie...



Yeah, there had to be an American in a Euro/Latin American dominated sport so they made Rocky the goalkeeper. Whatever.

I may be unsubcultured but at least I know that this is a football...



and this is a pigskin something used in a sport participated by big, burly Americans which ends in something called a Superbowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment