Friday, April 23, 2010

unsubcultured sub cult

How this blog was born kicking and screaming into the wwworld
[wow, parang 500 days of summer type of editing... dapat ito yun unang entry, instead it's the 54th]

Pre March - "foreplay"
Diaries and journals are out... my officemates were into all sorts of creative things... work was toxic so I wanted to do "something creative" as a form of relaxation/release too... a blog was the best bet, but I couldn't think of a topic...

Early March - "making-out"
My desperation for a blog idea grew when a friend of mine showed me a blog of another friend of mine. Naiinggit ako. So sabi ko, tangena ako rin gusto blumag. But I still lacked a theme.

5th of March - "intercourse & conception"
Was watching a band [band name withheld to protect innocent me from that band's hardcore musicians] in some bar. I was bored. But drunk. I then thought, If I wasn't enjoying this sub culture, then I was... [eureka, for lack of a better enlightening moment word] UNSUBCULTURED.

6th and 7th of March - "pregnancy"
I texted some of my friends about my idea and they said it was good so that weekend, my brain was rolling, lol-ing with all the topics to write about.

8th of March - "delivery"
Finally, quick internet access in the office and my first post was born.

And since then, my mind has been rolling... and lol-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment