Wednesday, November 17, 2010

beatlemania + i'll eat anything Apple sub cult

This is Apple's "big" announcement today...

The Beatles, now on Itunes



BIG EFFIN DEAL.


Don't get me wrong. I like [not love] the fab 4. In fact I have almost all their songs on my Ipod. But, all the hype with your teaser announcement about something big coming and they come up with this.

I was hoping may bagong matinding app ang Ipad... or they come out with a new Ipod or macbook... anything!

I guess the only people elated/giddy about this are my Beatle-manic friends Tey and Monday [incidentally you just made unsubcult history - ngayon lang ako naglagay ng pangalan ng kaibigan sa blog na ito].

1 comment:

  1. siyempre i'm thrilled. and please, it's a big effin deal to the highest level
    ;-D thanks still, for making me part of the unsubcult history. kasing-kilig to ng news about the beatles. wahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete