Wednesday, November 17, 2010

i am definitely clubbing unsubcultured [and I want to remain this way until infinity or longer]

Monday night. No work the next day. So I went to two bars in Greenbelt.

Dillingers was full of 20/30-something yuppies. I was hanging out with friends and friends of friends and I was soooo fucking bored. Good thing an NBA replay was showing on TV so that was cool. Inevitably, I had to go to the "one-toilet-seat-only-and-no-urinal" john. It was locked. So I waited. After a few minutes, 3 GUYS WENT OUT ALL AT THE SAME TIME! So they were either fags who did a quickie threesome or cokeheads. Sniff sniff.

Next was Izakaya, a sake sushi bar which probably turned into a dancing club late at night. The place was packed. You literally had to grind ass with hot girls, not so hot girls, and even boys before you could reach the bar. The place was pumping with kids jumping and dancing. Maybe hell felt like this.

Bottom line. I'm too old for this shit. Should have just went home after work and slept. Dreaming is much more fun.

USELESS PIECE OF INFORMATION: Greenbelt underground parking stretches from gb1 all the way to 5. So if you're lazy to walk, you can just drive from 1 to 5. Maybe you can even use this to avoid Makati traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment