Monday, November 15, 2010

boxing sub cult

I don't have anything to say about the Pacquiao-Margarito fight yesterday. I just think the Pacman is trending right now so it might be a good chance to draw more readers to my blog.


Well, I'm going to waste more blogspace with a few notes about the event yesterday...
  • I only watched it because I wanted to test how quick my internet is at home and how effective my router is. Two thumbs up
  • I also watched it because I saw my brother was desperate to watch it earlier than the pathetic GMA7/Solar free TV broadcast. I think it made his day
  • The Pacman is the Philippines' best make-up/sfx artist. Totally awesome job on Margarito!
  • UNANIMOUS DECISION goes to Jinky Pacquiao who looks totally different. Credit goes to her plastic surgeon or who ever did her. Ang galing ng pagka-gawa!
  • Finally, I don't think that was Manny Pacquiao we all saw yesterday. The person who beat Margarito to a pulp in 11 rounds and actually show mercy during the 12th round was Aling Dionisia. If that was the Pacman, Margarito would have been down by the 6th round or earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment