Friday, November 19, 2010

couch surfing sub cult



From Wikipedia:

CouchSurfing (sofa surfing in the UK) is a neologism referring to the practice of moving from one friend's house to another, sleeping in whatever spare space is available, floor or couch, generally staying a few days before moving on to the next house.

The term couchsurfing was adopted by The CouchSurfing Project in 1999 for what is now the world's largest hospitality exchange network. With over 2.2 million members in 237 countries and territories,[2] CouchSurfing is the most visited hospitality service on the Internet, averaging around 60 million daily page views in July-September 2010.


I only have one question: what if my couch surfing visitors are 2 really really hot women and they want to use my body/rape me? How do I stop them?





No comments:

Post a Comment