Sunday, November 7, 2010

rock radio sub cult



After reading all those articles, blogs, twits and status messages, it's time to say g-bye with my own random memories of one of my favorite radio stations...

Random memories in random order:
  • Listening to Zach and Joey in the morning while driving to Makati to work
  • Attending around 2 rock awards
  • Wondering how the female DJs looked like [finding out later on that some of them were hot!]
  • Listening to Halikinu Radio [found it corny, mas ok pa brewrats]
  • Listening to RockEd Radio
  • Listening to Quark and his friends' banter on their indie radio show and thinking if they were on drugs
That's all I can remember. Thank yo for playing nonPOP music. Hindi pa naman patay ang rakenrol dahil buhay pa si Joey Pepe Smith.

I end with my Fbook status message: Bad trip lang isipin na maglalaho na ang nu107 pero buhay na buhay pa ang Love Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment