Wednesday, November 17, 2010

holy day for muslims... holiday for us unsubcultured infidels


No work... a free day. So I took a trip to Quiapo using the new LRT line starting from Roosevelt in QC.


Some notes from the trip...
  • Saw a guy wearing basketball shorts and an effin leather jacket. Pinoy talaga, extremes pumorma eh no.
  • I said this before but I'll say it again... Quiapo/Chinatown is crowded, ugly, dirty, etc... and that makes the place fucking beautiful.
  • Couldn't find the camera I was looking for
  • Compared to the MRT, the view of the LRT is fuglier, with all those shanty roofs and squatters you see from Manila to Caloocan. I challenge Parkour [that's another sub cult, just google it] afficionados to run on the roofs from Abad Santos all the way to D Jose. Every shanty or brokedown building is connected anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment