Thursday, March 24, 2011

like i said in a previous entry, i was experiencing the bali subcult at this same time last year...

and I still miss the damn place. Yep, lately my physical body is in the Philippines but my mind has escaped to that corner of Indo. Here are some Lomo Fisheye2 pics to sate my appetite for wanderlust


At the poolside of my resort. Camera used was a cheap underwater cam bought in one of the Bali surfshops.


We visited and saw a lot of temples... but nothing beats this place of worship.


Nope, this figure isn't in a temple or a museum. This was in our resort.


Our view everyday for almost a week, Bintang in hand.


This was our Crib... Masa Inn.


This was the book I brought for the trip. Didn't read it on the beach due to my short attention span. This was strictly bathroom material.


The Bali bombing memorial. Fuck you terrorists.


Double exposed locals playing futbol.


The bodyboard I bought at 50% off.


The beer of choice.


Uluwatu.


Indo style graffiti.


The sea looks calm from here but this is where I suffered the worst wipeout of my life.


1 comment:

  1. may bago ka palang board e. tander boogers sesh tayo ni tito ter.

    paul

    ReplyDelete