Thursday, March 10, 2011

blog + chat + showbiz + s & m + bondage + lesbianism sub cult

Once again, unsubcultured is a guest star in this blog...

http://aloopyblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-just-have-to-share-this.html

Or if you don't wanna go to that blog, here it is...

I just have to share this:

I saw this on a Yahoo! news article this morning - "Bea Alonzo on relationship with Zanjoe Marudo: "We do a lot of special things together, so special that I cannot share it with you."

I quoted it on Twitter since it was just too funny.

Then my good friend Gab catches me on YM and shares his thoughts on the matter.

silentgabb: WHY DO I GET A FEELING THEY USE WHIPS AND LEATHER... OR POSSIBLY A THIRD PERSON
theresechild: it's such a STUPID quote
theresechild: and such a STUPID way to answer an issue
theresechild: GAWD
silentgabb: HAHAHA
theresechild: i can't get over it
silentgabb: i.know.right.

Hay naku Bea Alonzo - please change your handlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment