- Michael Cera and Jesse Eisenberg are so good in playing the geeky-but-cool- boy-next-door character but they need to grow up somehow.
- Incidentally, they could play geeky-boy-next-door brothers too.
- Has always played the tough woman role in a lot of movies.
- I'd like to see her in some sort of a rom com where she does not kick ass.
- After playing those tough ugly motherfucker roles, Machete made him a tough, ugly lead star for once.
- I'd like to see him play an ACCOUNTANT who lives in a suburban home, with wholesome kids, a wife a van and a station wagon.
- Has been seen doing that fat-weirdo-funnyman routine in three movies already - The Hangover, Due Date and It's Kind Of A Funny Story
- So WHO is funnier... Zach or his beard?