Monday, April 4, 2011

folding bike sub cult

RANDOM SCENES FROM MY SECOND SOLO RIDE AROUND MANILA.
Here's what you don't see inside malls motherfucker!


I dare you to jump

.
Lupit talaga.


Remember the Lakad Pinoy Lakad Kaypee" commercial from way way back? Parang ganyan.

The snail mail building.


Side view of the Snail Mail building.


These are the rrrrreal Askals. Born and raised on Pinas streets.


Roadster


The wall.

WTF man. This statue does not make sense. Maybe he's Admiral Dewey or something.

'
Another chill afternoon at the bay area.

Finally saw it... the first one after kilometer 0 at the Rizal monument.

I used to see this in magazines, postcards, newspapers. Now I get to photograph it myself.

Dirty, stinkin Pasig. Fuckin love it.


I always wanted to photograph this bridge that leads to Quiapo. But I did something better... got to shoot it... and ride on it as well.


More. Dirt.

Gab in control.


Looks Greek to me.


Better shot of numero uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment