Monday, April 18, 2011

MR. BONES AND THE BONEYARD CIRCUS: unsubcultured first impression review

I am unsubcultured so I don't usually watch Pinoy rock bands. Last Friday, I went to this Jack Daniel's event for two reasons: [1] My friend's pre birthday thing. Her husband was in another band performing at that event so it was pretty convenient to have a impromptu party. [2] JACK DANIELS.

Anyway on to the review: 5 words. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. THEM. It seems that to them, image, attitude and theatrics are waaaaaay more important than the important thing - which is MUSIC.

But then again, it could also be as simple as this --- my friend said they suck because we are getting old.



P.S.

MY FRIEND'S COMMENTS VIA YM:

"how'd you even know the name of the band?... ako i asked someone, then he told me the name but then it didn't stick... "

Now, that my friends, is the spirit of UNSUBCULTUREDNESS. Galing!

No comments:

Post a Comment