Wednesday, April 6, 2011

trash tv sub cult --- my guilty pleasures

These shows from UNTV are two of my favorite COMEDY shows on local TV...


Itanong mo kay Soriano mesmerizes viewers late nights. Basically, for every question a fanatic or a disbeliever asks, the man has an answer for it inside the pages of the bible. Of course it helps that the guy is an arrogant sonofabitch. And that makes him funny.


In the mornings, I don't watch the NBA anymore. Erwin Tulfo is awesome. He's so full of himself... his one liners are craaaazy... and I love the way he badgers criminals and outlaw policemen. Someday, this guy will probably get bitch slapped for stepping on some powerful guy's toe. But in the meantime, he makes my day by making me laugh out loud in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment