Friday, April 15, 2011

my family sub cult

I feel so giddy... things are finally looking good for my brothas from the same futha and mutha.

After years of dead end jobs and blaming the family for his so called non-life, "G" (he's around fifty fucking years old for crying out loud... get yo butt to move on!) FINALLY gets a job he really wants - as a farm manager in Laguna. He leaves this Sunday. I'll be home alone and I'll be loving it.

"I", on the other hand has been finally communicating with the son he refused to acknowledge years ago when his then girlfriend told him she was pregnant. But things have changed. He and his son have been talking. Yesterday, his son even called him up for his birthday. Touching.

I think my ultra religious sista is still hopeless. She still believes in these things... Rock music is the devil!'s instrument, masons are evil, credit cards are the start of technology to put the number on the beast on our skin, The new world order is behind the japan earthquake, etc. I love listening to her conspiracy theories. She's a whole cable channel unto herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment