Friday, April 1, 2011

folding bike sub cult


RANDOM THOUGHTS



I've been riding LEO-FOLD-O, my Dahon bike almost everyday since I bought it last Saturday.
I missed Tuesday because I was sick. But I was still sick yesterday and I still rode. I hope I'm addicted. I should be. That thing set me back a lot.



I noticed that I like my shit small and convenient. I choose to boogieboard than to learn surfing because a boogie board is easier to carry around. Same with a folding bike.



I still have stuff to buy for my bike - mudguards, wheel protection, a basket, and maybe headlights.



Am I ready for The Tour of the Fireflies even if I just started to exercise last saturday?



My bike is a conversation piece. 3 people have already asked about it.too bad they were all men.



The tiklop society is having a moa to tagytay ride this sat. Can't do that shit yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment