Friday, April 8, 2011

pinoy fm radio sub cult

Ever since the exit to oblivion of NU107 and 92.3 [which housed my favorite talk radio group - THE BREWRATS], things got dull, IMHO, in the radio listening scene.

Recently though, I've been enjoying Noypi FM radio again, thanks to the ff:


[01] 88.3 still plays alt rock. Not the loud, heavy-guitar riffed rock you hear on NU, but lite, alternative fare which is approved by my eardrums.


[02] RJ's other station Underground Radio 105.9. It's a bit like NU, but I wish they got a stronger signal.


[03] I didn't like 99.5 RT's DISENCHANTED KINGDOM at first but when you start listening, it grows on you. They have a funny segment called ODK on the DK where they give out showbiz gossip and leave you with a blind item that's easy to guess.

[04] After Disenchanted Kingdom comes another radio show which is also funny. But I don't know who the DJs are and what the title is. They also play cool alternative music.

Random P.S. shit

  • Bilib ako sa RT. I've been listening to this station since the 80s and I've noticed how they good they are at reinventing themselves to stay in the game.
  • I miss the Brewrats. Hope they find a way to get back on FM
  • Where will Halikinu Radiobe airing next UAAP season? Their hosts suck but at least I get info about my favorite school and team.


No comments:

Post a Comment