Tuesday, April 5, 2011

things on unubcultured's mind...

Folding bikes and where to ride mine next... Shoes/kicks/sneakers... Running out of things to write on my blog... I like the new Nestle corporate commercial.... Can't even think of a good status message on Facebook... Enjoying the Boracay pics on Facebook... Folding bikes, folding bikes and more folding bikes... Do i need a new gadget?... I haven't been drinking alcohol for around two weeks. I ain't looking for it though.... Looking forward to the weekend - where will i ride?... Robin and mariel's movie will most probably suck... I think i need to date... Sometimes i get sick of malls, but what can i do, they're there... It's ok if i dont go the beach, i have my bike... My party animal friends probably won't understand why i'm trying to do my best to avoid their lifestyle... Clean living sucks but i like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment