Monday, May 28, 2012

Ang "nagiging-hardcore-na-kaya-ako?" solo ride inside and outside Clark, PIMPanga...

2:45pm. Napasubo ata ako... mukhang malayo ang biyahe...

Hindi lang 'yon... slightly paakyat pala kaya I had to pedal harder.

And just like that, I am now at the WILD WILD WEST SUB CULT...


Actually, it was just at the EL KABAYO riding area. And it seemed like bizniz was bad.

Mas madami pang kabayo sa tao eh.



Waiting for a tough cowboy to come out guns blazing.


Spare wheels for my bike?


Thinking of pulling this and make a bit of money.


Nice fluffy cotton balls in the sky.

Whoa, what's this...

I think I may have discovered...
The best view of my ride...


I shall hereby name this area... Gab's Landing.


So who [or what] took this pic?
This is where Fido, Blacky, Whitey, Browny, Bantay, Snoop... and... Muning are laid down to rest.


I think I shall never see...


Awe-some-ness.

Parang may sinabi si Robert Frost tungkol dito sa ganitong klaseng eksena.

My shadowy self.
Mt. Arayat. Some conspiracy theorists think that this is actually Mt Ararat [where Noah's boat landed]... but that's another sub cult.

Now to the last part of my trip.
FIELDS AVENUE, THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT. WOOHOOO!!!

Add caption



Bar girls waiting for Mr. Right... or in other words, the old, retired white guy with the most cash who is willing to marry them and their entire clan.

I love Angeles, PIMPanga. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment